Want to talk to us in person or speak to an agent? Visit one of our 12 walk-in centers to get the help you need.
You can also pay your bill at any of these locations.
We accept personal, business or cashier’s checks or money orders for individual and group policies. We accept credit or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover) for individual policies only. If you would like to pay cash, visit any MoneyGram location in the country.
Medicare Advantage members can pay by check or money order.
Just enter your ZIP code below to see when a location near you is open. If you have a question about a walk-in center, call the phone number on the back of your Blue Cross ID card.
Please note - Our walk-in centers will be closed on the following days.
- Thanksgiving Day - Nov. 24, 2016
- Christmas Eve holiday - Dec. 23, 2016
- Christmas holiday - Dec. 26, 2016
- New Year's holiday - Jan. 2, 2017
- Martin Luther King Day - Jan. 16, 2017
However, all walk-in centers, except Ann Arbor, will have the following holiday hours:
- Election Day - Nov. 8 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving holiday - Nov. 25 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- New Year's holiday - Dec. 30 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
During October, November, December, January and February, all walk-in centers will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. All walk-in centers, except Ann Arbor, will be open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the following Saturdays:
- Oct. 15
- Oct. 29
- Nov. 5
- Nov. 19
- Nov. 26
- Dec. 3
- Dec. 10
- Dec. 17
- Dec. 31
- Jan. 14